5 individual variables are systematically asked in this tool :
- renal failure
Antibioclic is a therapeutical tool, it doesn't give any help for diagnose.
References come from national recommandations, or laboratory ones.
Antibioclic has been elaborated by an expert committee, constituted of clinicians and teachers of the Paris Diderot's college.
- Pauline JEANMOUGIN, Paris Diderot's former fellow, associate Professor at the faculty of Nantes since 2016
- Jean-Pierre AUBERT, general practitioner, Paris
- Élisabeth BOUVET, Professor in infectious diseases, Hôpital Bichat, Université Paris Diderot
- Sylvie LARIVEN, Hospital practitioner in infectious diseases, Hôpital Bichat, Université Paris Diderot
- Josselin LE BEL, associate Professor in general medicine, Université Paris Diderot
- Xavier LESCURE, Professor in infectious diseases, Hôpital Bichat, Université Paris Diderot
- Tristan DELORY, Doctor of Public Health and Social medicine
- Emits therapeutics preferences among the differents molecules proposed by the recommendations, always justified, based on data on bacterial resistance, cost, ease of taking or tolerance.
- Chose the shortest treatment duration when the recommendations proposed imprecise durations.
Projet Antibioclic +
Since November 2017 a pilot project aimed at bringing new functionalities to Antibioclic has been launched by voluntary users of Ile de France only. This project is funded by ARS Ile de France and coordinated by Dr Tristan Delory. It will be subject to an anonymized qualitative and quantitative evaluation.
ANTIBIOCLIC has had as funding partner since 2019 three French learned societies:
- The SPILF : Société de Pathologie Infectieuse de Langue Française https://www.infectiologie.com
- The CMG : Collège de la Médecine Générale https://lecmg.fr
- The CNGE : Collège National des Généralistes Enseignants https://www.cnge.fr
ANTIBIOCLIC is entirely independent from the pharmaceutical industry
Check their declarations of interest :
- Jean Pierre Aubert : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/flow/recher...
- Elisabeth Bouvet : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/flow/recher...
- Josselin Le Bel : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/flow/recher...
- Pauline Jeanmougin : pas de données sur transparence.sante.gouv, DPI: https://www.dropbox.com/s/axss...
- Sylvie Lariven : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/flow/recher...
- François-Xavier Lescure : https://www.transparence.sante.gouv.fr/flow/recher...
www.antibioclic.com has no advertising.